I began this training on June 11, 2013. So, obviously, I am in my second month of training and I am still going! The two mile runs were fairly "easy" for me considering I did run on occasion prior to this training; however, I am now into doing 3 mile runs and those are not as "easy" at this time. But, they are getting easier!
Just 3 weeks into my training I went on vacation for two weeks. Any other time in my life I would have used that as a break from all exercise, but I was dedicated and tried to fit in runs whenever I could. My first night at home in St. Louis, I made sure to run the second I got done with my 8 hour drive. Now that I live in Wisconsin, though, the St. Louis humidity and 90+ degree temperatures were not fun at all! It was definitely not the best run, but I did run/walk 2.5 miles!
I am hoping this motivation continues throughout the months to come. I am especially worried about ResLife training/Residence Hall Move-In that starts in less than a month! My plan is to just block off time each week to run and to not let anything get in the way of that! Any help in this area is definitely welcomed!

No comments:
Post a Comment